Friday 20 November 2015

Back to the Oasis of Hope

All packed and ready to fly out tomorrow morning (Sat 21st Nov) to San Diego for my booster session at the Oasis of Hope in Tijuana Mexico.
I will be travelling with my daughter Lisa as Steve is unable to make this journey.
Should arrive in San Diego 1730 local time and after a night in a hotel near the airport we will be picked up and whisked across the border. They are 8 hours behind the U.K.

Will keep you all informed with photos and text throughout the week and God Bless all of you who have & still continue to help us fight this disease.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gaynor, it's Kate Shaw. I'm Vicky Shaw's daughter in law. I was wondering how you are going with your treatment? You may know that I have secondary breast cancer and on chemo but have been looking into alternative options. Hope you are going well and will be interested to keep track on how you are. xx

    ReplyDelete